Bit-Phalanx is a fair-trade and non profit Artist & Events Management for new Electronic-based recording & performing artists based around the London and the UK.
Since our conception in 2006, we've had regular events in the Midlands and London, as well as gigs at well established events in Reading, Bristol, Brighton and even Malta and Lithuania; as well as having supported such legends as Plaid, Luke Vibert, A Guy Called Gerald, Si Begg, Ceephax Acid Crew, Frog Pocket, The Doubtful Guest, Fischerspooner and Funkstürung. Following several compilation appearances, self funded releases and collaborations, Bit-Phalanx is evolving and moving into a new era with a new home online and a new download service as it tests the waters as a net-label, giving its artists and others yet more creative output opportunities and hopefully adding another string to its bow.
Mon 4th Feb, '13.
'No One Died' - The 2012 Braindance! Forum Compilation - FREE DOWNLOAD OUT NOW!
So it's a little overdue, but then again... so is the Mayan apocalypse. Hence "No One Died".
Bit-Phalanx's hosting of the annual compilation album by the members of the Braindance! Electronic Music Forum (www.braindance.net) is finally here, and the twelve all new tracks are all paying homage or are inspired by the events or specific moments of one of the most eventful years in living memory. Whether it be the London Olympics, or (lack of) the end of the world. Have a listen to how bedroom musicians from as far as the West Indes and Los Angeles, and as close as Poole or London, all recall their last 12 months.
'No One Died' (The 2012! Braindance! Forum Compilation) is available to download for FREE now from our Releases Page. Help yourself.
Enjoy, and more soon.
Mon 28th Jan, '13.
T-toe presents '5 Mixes For Hash' - A free EP that does exactly what it says on the tin! :)
While our boy T-toe carves together his debut album as well as frequently popping up here and there for various live shows, he's steadily been lending his time to cast rather literal opinions on the works of others, to the point where - as a little insight into his rootsier new sonic direction of late - he's decided to cream off his five favourite external remixes and package them together in a FREE download EP aptly titled '5 Mixes For Hash'.
As you may have guessed, it's five remixes by T-toe for five other artists done in exchange for... love and mutual respect. Of course.
Those budding and cult names who've been treated to the T-toe treatment are BCingU#6 (feat. Carly Bond), Sea Stacks, Nevec Red, Light Falls Forward and National Snack. If T-toe were still at school, his report card would read "Never sits still, noisey at times... but well mannered and plays well with others" - as I'm sure you'll agree after you've given '5 Mixes For Hash' a spin.
Help yourself to the FREE EP at our Releases Page now.
To preview T-toe's remix of BCingU#6 (feat. Carly Bond) - 'Cold Cruel World', head over to the Bit-Phalanx SoundCloud now.
The 2013 ball is well and truly rolling now. More VERY soon!
Mon 21st Jan, '13.
Happy New Year! Brand new signing and free EP by Killiniq, and Kelli Ali update!
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM BIT-PHALANX HQ!
We do hope you all enjoyed the festivities. But, back to business...
So, it's 2013 and we intend to start the year how we mean to go on. With a slew of new releases and collaborations as we warm up for even bigger projects later in the year. More on them soon. But yes, kicking things off is a brand new FREE digital EP entitled 'Crazing' from a new duo called Killiniq. For those who may have already checked out 'Crazing', the smooth retro vibe running throughout it's five tracks may seem familiar due to the fact that one half of the duo being none other than one of Bit-P's new recruits of last year; Bendish. (AKA: London based producer, Guy Dean). Here Bendish has worked in cahoots with fellow producer Chris Peters to carve togeter a sound truly their own, but oozes polished retro hip hop vibes, heavy dub swells and killer IDM cuts. In their own words...
"Crazing was made between 2010 and 2012 in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
The album is dedicated to the beautiful women of Kingston."
Let the 'Crazing' EP do the rest of the talking for itself, and download it for FREE from our Releases page now.
Preview the track 'Too Much Noise (Dilettante)' at the Bit-Phalanx Soundcloud now.
In other news...
Following her hugely successful PledgeMusic Campaign in order to fun the project, our collaboration with the lovely former Sneaker Pimp's frontwoman Kelli Ali is finally about to see the light of day. Her new solo album 'Band Of Angels' which features two tracks with Jilk and Martin Phone, as well as the design and artwork all done in-house here at Bit-P HQ is available to pre-order on deluxe CD now from Kelli's official store. The full commercial digital release will be available in the coming weeks.
Previews and more coming very soon.
Onwards & Upwards.
Fri 7th Dec, '12.
The Bit-Pod returns with an EXCLUSIVE guest interview and free mix EP from Valgeir Siguršsson!
Bit-Phalanx takes much pride and excitement in announcing that the legendary Icelandic producer, engineer, musician, composer and studio/label boss, Valgeir Sigurðsson has generously donated his time and skill to be our very special and exclusive guest for the return of our monthly 'Bit-Pod' radio podcast series.
Following the recently release of his beautiful and haunting 3rd solo album, 'Architecture Of Loss', Valgeir sits down with Bit-Phalanx and lets our good Japanese / Martian friend Coppe' fire a series of questions at him about his career and the work of his pioneering label, Bedroom Community.
Not only this, but Valgeir has also carefully sewn together a stunning exclusive 30 minute mix session entitled 'Comminity Bread', compiled solely from the archives of Bedroom Community, and features the likes of Nico Muhly, Ben Frost, Daníel Bjarnason, Puzzle Muteson and several cuts from Valgeir himself.
Head over to the Bit-Phalanx SoundCloud now to hear the full mix and interview within the podcast... as ever hosted by Bit-P's very own Jilk, and also features your usual dose of new, recent and classic tunes from the Bit-Phalanx archive and from across the electronic music spectrum.
To break with tradition a little too, we've decided to offer Valgeir's 'Community Bread' mix as it's own FREE downloadable EP right away, and this is available to download at your leisure now from either our Releases page, or from the Bit-Phalanx Bandcamp.
We'd like to sincerely thank Valgeir and all at Greenhouse Studios and Bedroom Community in Iceland for their time and generosity. Takk Fyrir!!
We're cooking up some more goodies ahead of Christmas and New Years too... so we wont wish you a Happy Christmas just yet. ;)
Weds 12th Aug, '12
The 'Ideation Requisitions' series launches with free Microphyst mini-album! - Plus: Coppe' tour dates.
Bit-Phalanx is pleased to announce the first release in a series of re-issues from the now defunct Scottish net-label, Ideation Records.
One of the first associates of Bit-Phalanx from 2007 onwards, Ideation Records hosted a killer discography from some of the UK's leading independent and unsigned electronic producers, and especially those with a taste for the loud and fast.
Moving on to pastures new in 2010, the Ideation catalogue had been lost in the ether for some time as the label shut down for business. However, after hosting several of the earliest digital releases of Bit-Phalanx's very own veteran acts Jilk and T-toe, we thought it only right to dig out these net-label classics once again. And so, with the blessing of Ideation's founding father, Bit-Phalanx is pleased to announce an entire series of re-issues from the Ideation archive. Repackaged, expanded and reborn.
To launch the 'Ideation Requisitions series', one of the last key releases from the label will be the first of the series; Microphyst's 'High Octane Sex Death' EP, boasting some of the finest UK lost breackcore classics.
When asked to re-visit 'High Octane Sex Death', Microphyst presented us with a bumper 'Mini-album' edition with extra unreleased tracks from the original sessions, as well a full professional studio remaster; dusting the collection off nice and tidily and bring it all right up to date.
'High Octane Sex Death' [9 track mini-album 2012 Edition] is available to download for FREE from our Releases page now!
Further re-issues from the Ideation archive coming soon.
In other news...
Further dates and details of our forthcoming UK Tour with Coppe' can now be found over on our Events Page, complete with line up details and ticket links where relevent.
Oh, and P.S... The guest session mixes from star delta and Kyogi from August's Bit-Pod Podcast show have been a little delayed with their releases as stand-alone EP's. Appolgies for that. Expect these before the week is out though. Thanks for your patience.
More very soon!
Mon 10th Sept, '12.
Coppe' + Bit-Phalanx UK Tour 2012!!!! Kicking off September 21st!!!
It's with MUCH excitement and anticipation that we can announce details of our forthcoming UK tour with Coppe', following last years debut joint travelling circus around the country with Japanese Electronica's one and only legendary Godmother.
This year's venture see's us take in such legendary venues as Shoreditch's premier club, Cargo, and the Queen Elizabeth Hall (as part of the esteemed Ether Festival), as well as touring with such special guests as DJ Vadmin, Mixmaster Morris, Addictive TV, The Gasman, Mrs Jynx and our good friends from last years tour; Plaid and Modified Toy Orchestra... to name but a few.
Full links and details will be appearing at our events page very shortly, but for now do keep an eye on Coppe's official Facebook page for up-to-date announcements as and when they happen.
It all kicks off on Friday 21st September. Start getting excited!!!
bit-phalanx releases and downloads
'No One Died'
The 2012 Braindance! Forum Compilation
Following an eventful 2012, the members of the Braindance! Electronic Music Forum (www.braindance.net) unite once again for the traditional group compilation album, lovingly titled 'No One Died'. Each member here gives their own unique sonic opinion on an event or moment of 2012 that has in some way inspired or left an impression.
- Szuumm - 'Tha Endz (Footworking The 13th Baktun)
- L13 - 'Champion Fucker'
- UDAC - 'Popcorn Ultra'
- Libythth - 'I Have No Gift Left To Bring'
- Demagogue - 'Cornflaker'
- § - 'Ayaz Sprang Forward in 1979'
- Pastor Martin - 'Nibiru Is Coming (Feat. Lemonslide Gill)'
- Wellcom - 'Last Forever'
- Thee Crumb - 'End Of The World'
- Ergo. - 'A Time Of Rounds'
- T-toe - 'An Olympic Showdown'
- mIIm - 'The Reasoner (Instamatic Remix)'
'5 Mixes For Hash' EP
Around steadily carving together his debut full length album, our boy T-toe has been building up quite a catalogue of external remixes over the last couple of years for friends, associates and those who just love what he does. Here T-toe compiles five of his more recent favourites in the aptly titled '5 Mixes For Hash', to give you a little insight just how well he plays with the other kids in school.
- National Snack - 'People Like You (T-toe's International Smack Remix)'
- Sea Stacks - 'Pink Toes (T-toe's Light From Dark Remix)'
- BCingU#6 (feat. Carly Bond) - 'Cold Cruel World (T-toe's Escapist Remix)'
- Nevec Red - 'Yero (T-toe's Minimal School Remix)'
- Light Falls Forward - 'Here & Now (T-toe's Terrific Tagteam)'
Killiniq is the brand new collaborative project from Bit-Phalanx's latest troop Bendish (aka: Guy Dean) and his fellow conspirator Chris Peters. For their debut free EP; 'Crazing', the pair carve an epic full album length's worth of the finest retro tinged IDM fusion that simply defies description but covers all tastes... from heavy dub swells, a touch of ethnic sparkles, to a healthy dose of hip-hop influenced beats.
- Four Tone Succubous
- Wild Monkeys Or Magic
- Letting Go Of People (Atlantic Ghosts)
- Too Much Noise (Dilettante)
- Frozen (La Meme Chose)
'Community Bread' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #08)
Iceland's leading producer, engineer and label boss, Valgeir Sigurðsson, kindly compiles an exclusive mix entitled 'Community Bread' from the archives of his very own Bedroom Community label, especially for Bit-Phalanx's regular podcast radio series, 'The Bit-Pod'. Within 'Community Bread' you will find work from the likes of Nico Muhly, Ben Frost, Daníel Bjarnason, Puzzle Muteson, as well as pieces taken from Valgeir Sigurðsson's brand new album, 'Architecture Of Loss'. Download includes full 30 minute mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Hyperlinks.
- Valgeir Sigurðsson - 'Big Reveal'
- Ben Frost - 'Through The Roof of Your Mouth'
- Ben Frost & Daníel Bjarnason - 'Reyja'
- Nico Muhly - 'Material In A Long Cadence'
- Valgeir Sigurðsson - 'Guardian At The Door'
- Puzzle Muteson - 'I Was Once A Horse'
'Black And White Pt.1' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #07B - Guest Mix)
When our boy Jilk stumbled upon the love-step sounds of Kyogi through the social networking grapevine, he was soon invited to compile a mix for our August Bit-Pod show. Here, Kyogi's exclusive 'Black And White Pt.1' mix session is released as it's own stand-alone EP. Download includes full 20 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- 'Black And White Pt. 1' mix.
'The Gubbins' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #07a - Guest Mix)
Our very own in-house veteran vinyl-only DJ, star delta, fuses together a bewildering brewing pot of abstract sounds, compositons and buried sonic treasure into a 23 minute long guest mix for our August 2012 Bit-Pod podcast show, entitled 'The Gubbins'. Download includes full 30 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- DJ star delta - 'The Gubbins' Minimix
'High Octane Sex Death' [Ideation Requisitions: #01] - Mini Album
Launching Bit-Phalanx's brand new series of re-issues from defunct but utterly classic Scottish net-label, Ideation Records. Series: #01 in the 'Ideation Requisitions' collection comes from regular Bit-Phalanx associate, breakcore pimp-daddy Microphyst with an all-new 2012 Remastered & Expanded 2012 edition of his seminal 'High Octane Sex Death' EP... now bumped up to 'Mini Album' status.
- Twitch Quits
- Dyslexia Selecta
- Eligible Bachelor Beats
- Taking Chances With Oncoming Traffic
- Ketamine 500
- Idiot Sound Dat
- Robot Arms Dealer
- Mode 11
'Play Soca' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #06B - Guest Mix)
Kicking of summer 2012 with the sound of an adrenalin-fueled smack in the face at a carnival, Steak House Records veterans Monkey Steak came aboard our 6th Bit-Pod session in June and unleased a 30 minute DJ mix of the finest Soca-themed tunes doing the rounds today. Serious hand-waving and batty-riding will be a side effect of this mix. Download includes full 30 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Credits Text Doc and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- Monkey Steak - 'Play Soca' (Exclusive DJ Mix)
'BLIKMIKS' (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #06A - Guest Mix)
Bit-Phalanx's third ever signee, IJO, joins our first Bit-Pod of the summer with a special mix compiled of artists and tracks from his own Micro-label project, Blikmuzik, which showcases the creme-de-la-creme of fellow producers from IJO's native Lithuania. Download includes 20 minute DJ mix MP3, Cover Art, Text Doc credits and Bit-Pod Hyperlink.
- IJO - 'Blikmiks' (Exclusive Blikmuzik Micro-label DJ mix)
'Songs For Shads' (The Bit-Pod vol. #05A - Guest Session)
Manchester based lady of the lovely melody and Planet-Mu signee Mrs Jynx headlines our 5th monthly Bit-Pod radio show with an exclusive medley mix of classic, archive and totally new and unreleased material in her 'Songs For Shads' mix. Download contains: 22 minute MP3, Cover art, Text doc of credits and info, and Bit-Pod hyperlink.
- Wallow (ft. iAM9)
- Cwishes (ft. iAM9)
- Rambling Fool
- Reminds Me Of Snakes
- Morning Sun (ft. iAM9)
- Zombie Sweep
'Genre Is Not A Rule' (The Bit-Pod vol. #05B - Guest Mix)
Oxford based producer, sound artist and DJ (Jason) Jones joins May 2012's 5th edition of our monthly Bit-Pod radio shows for a full, exclusive and lightning paced mash DJ mix of some utter classics from across a whole variety of corners of music, aptly titled 'Genre Is Not A Rule'. Download includes: 40 minute DJ mix MP3, cover art, text doc tracklist and credits, Bit-Pod hyperlink.
- 'Genre Is Not A Rule' (Jones - Guest DJ mix)
Lights Out Of Barking EP
Bit-Phalanx is more than thrilled to present the debut EP of our newest troop, Bendish, who delivers something of a sun-kissed, hazy throw back to the lazy summers of the 90s with a throughly contemporary pinch... and some neatly tucked recognisable samples on his 6 track debut EP, 'Lights Out Of Barking'.
- Indra's Pearl
- Inherent Vice (Orgasm)
- Walls Close In
- She Wants It (More Data)
- Komme Susser Tod
- The Creator Of Dreams
'Let Fly' Mix (The Bit-Pod: Vol. #04b)
Following his triumphant lead remix for our charity album with Coppe', and joining us on several dates on our 2011 tour, it was only a matter of time before Sublight and Centrifuge veteran Gareth Clarke join Bit-Phalanx for yet more exclusive goodies. 'Let Fly' is an exclusive 20 minute mix spanning Gareth's career so far, featuring tracks from each of his solo releases, as well as archived and unreleased oddities, all especially donated for a special guest session of our Bit-Pod radio podcast for April, 2012. Download EP includes full MP3, Artwork, Info and Credits txt. doc and podcast hyperlink.
- Jesus Buffer Shot
- Sex in the Chancel
- 육식 동물
- Butterworth Lane Write-Offs
'Live @ Dial Up, San Francisco' (The Bit-Pod. Vol: #04a)
Exillon & Dabecy
Exillon joins forces with Dabecy for an exclusive 40 minute live set recorded at Exillon's own club night, 'Dial Up' in San Francisco. Recorded on Fri 20th April 2012, this set was donated by Exillon and Dabecy espcially for the fourth installment of our Bit-Pod Radio sessions in April. Download EP contains full live set, cover art, credits txt. doc and podcast hyperlink.
- Exillon & Dabecy: Live @ Dial Up, San Francisco
Digital Vomit & Bit-Phalanx Present: 'Kids 3: Our Dreams Were Made Of...'
BITP008DL - DVR089
Bit-Phalanx proudly teams up with the awesome Digital Vomit Records to co-present the third in their long-standing series of compilations dedicating to mashing, destroying, dissecting and paying tribute to the themes that inspired us as Children.
Featuring Bit-P stalwarts Jilk, T-toe, Hot Roddy and Jash, amongst many other of our irregular associates.
- Hot Roddy - Grange Trek
- Alien Hand - Bosco Theme
- Cormerant Inc. - Spooky
- Solypsis - Spongebob's Briney Disco Mix
- iivix - Ulysses Fifteen Point Five
- Jilk - Knightmare
- Drive - Around And About Like Magic
- Springslament - The Basement Labs
- T-toe - Postman Patty Boy
- Hard Off - Darth Farts
- Twocsinak & Dj Sarah Wilson - Egoist, Repent! (Hastily Bowdlerised Radio Edit)
- Gusset vs. The Flumps - Knees Bends
- Serpico009 - Sam Crenshaw Wonders Why (Today's Special Loopwav)
- Tomoroh Hidari - Dubster’s Laboratory
- Hedonist - Dr Snuggles
- Jash - Witches Brew (feat. Captain Pugwash)
- Szuumm - Theme from 'The Mr Men Show' (Calpol Overdose Refix)
- Datarapist - Fourth Dimensional Pocket
- Meatsock - Children Opposed To Children
- DJ Danny Kendall Ft MC Bronson - Strange Pill
- Thane - Smurf Fuck
- They Inspire Us - Natural Rhythms
- Peepee (Parentual) - Blunani
- Twocsinak & DJ Sarah Wilson - Egoist, Repent!
- Fo4urm - The Born In '82, Too Much Kids TV Can Mash Your Mind (Pure Homage Mix)
Bit-P veteran Mr O, and a new associate of ours Gareth Clarke (Sublight Records, The Centrifuge) unite on this special collaborative EP under the moniker of COG. Their debut collection, 'Sinister/Sly', tests the waters with three original pieces and a remix of local London pop duo Sid & Sigala, with deliciously glitch-riddled results.
- The Devil's Level
- Purveyor Of The Small
- My Protector (Sid & Sigala Remix)
'Dyzones' (The Bit-Pod Vol. #03 - Live Guest Mix)
THE BIT-POD VOL. #03: Third installment of Bit-Phalanx's monthly podcast radio show for March 2012, featured an exclusive live-session mix by Planet-Mu stalwart The Gasman. At 22:30 minutes, The Gasman / Christopher Reeves delivers the magnificant 'Dyzones'; A six-track EP's worth of all new and exclusive material mixed into one session. (Download includes single MP3, artwork and text doc with full credits)
'Partial Exorcismix' (The Bit-Pod vol. #02 - Guest Live Mix)
THE BIT-POD VOL. #02: The second monthly Bit-Phalanx podcast radio show for February 2012 featured an exclusive live-session mix by frequenting Coppe' collaborator and CockRockDisco and Phthalo Records veteran, Terminal 11. Here, the artist otherwise known as Michael Casteneda delivers 20:50 minutes of exclusively mixed live, unreleased and archive Terminal 11 material for your aural pleasure. (Download includes single MP3, artwork and text doc with full credits)
- 'Partial Exorcismix'
The Friends of Bit-Phalanx
Since 2007 Bit-Phalanx has been fortunate to collaborate a whole plethora of talented artists and producers in some capacity. With 'Assocites', we have compiled a fantastic 16 track compilation of new and exclusive tracks from just a few of those aforementioned artists as just our little way of paying tribule to their time, talent and contributions over the years.
- Gusset - Heiva Tahiti
- K21 - Vulcan Impact
- Timothy A.D. - Ben Dover
- Gavin Hislop - Raelies Scattering
- Alan Titmash - Genital Floss
- Derek Piotr - Jealous Kids
- Arctic Sunrise - Dirty Bitch (Glitch Edit)
- Jonny3snareS - I Have To Change
- Microphyst (feat. Britney Spears) - Stylish Trouble
- Fred moTh - Coggled
- Project Serendipity - The Book Of Knots
- Coppe' - No Meltdown
- Topher - Zombie Lust
- Libythth - Stride Breaker
- Odan - Palmadas
- HK119 - Avaruusasema
(Download comes with full PDF booklet of artist biographies and exclusive artwork by PTRCLLNS.)download
'Graveyard Disturbance Mix' (The Bit-Pod vol. #01 - Guest Mix)
Henry Collins (aka: Shitmat)
THE BIT-POD VOL. #01: The legendary Henry Collins (aka: Shitmat, veteran Planet-Mu and brains behind the Wrong Music label) is Bit-Phalanx's first special guest to mash together a special guest mix session for our brand new monthly podcast show, 'The Bit-Pod'. Henry's 22 minute mix is neatly packaged here in it's entirety for you to enjoy as it's own release. - (Download includes single mp3, artwork and text doc with full credits)
- Simon Boswell - 'The Entrance To The Crypt'
- Scratch - 'Eastern Lady'
- Coppe' w/ Jemapure - 'My Heartbeatz Become Earthquake'
- Bruton Music Library - 'Timetrek'
- OVe-NaXx - 'Welcome To The Ovekeyashiki'
- Bruce Haack - 'Program Me'
- The World Of Akira Kobayashi - '縄張はもらった(音楽:鏑木 創) 他'
- Timeblind - 'What The...?'
- V/vm - 'The Death of Nilson'
- Hector Osbert - 'Stumps Of Wood'
- Tapes - 'Hackney Dub'
- Beaver & Krause - 'The Fisherman'
'Bit x Bit'
Bit-Phalanx vs. Bitcrusher
BITP005DL - BITCR024
When two London-based labels dealing in Electronic music share the name "Bit...something", it's only a matter of time before they cross paths really. 8-Bit, breakcore and general sound terrorist label Bitcrusher have stepped up with six of their finest troops, along with six Bit-Phalanx stalwarts, to deliver 'Bit x Bit'; a raucous smack in the face of a compilaton, if ever there was one.
- Jilk - Silent Little Cry
- Gash - Ninja Mon
- Hot Roddy - 31-32
- Bek ft. WhiteRatBeat - Music Box
- Jash - Chakra Beat
- Grave Glitcher - Tropical Heat
- Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla - Garry
- Professor Edit - Random Access
- Mr O - MO DMA
- Petr Passive - Was Machst Du Petr
- T-toe - We Don't Talk Anymore
- usedtobecool - Cherry Spoon
'My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble' EP
Considered the first ever Bit-Phalanx "classic", Jilk's glitchy opus, 'My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble' was oringinally produced nearly six years ago, and is paid homage to and brought right upto 2012 with a plethora of unique remixes, as well as with Bit-Phalanx's first professional Music Video.
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (Original)
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (Jonny3snareS' Techno Heart Remix)
- My B-Boy Breaks Your Techno Heart - (Hector Osbert Remix)
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (T-toe's Booty Bounce Riddim ft. Mr Shammi)
- My Techno Heart Melts Your EMO Dribble - (Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla Remix)
- My Techno Brain And Melting Hearts Makes Me Dribble - (Mr O Remix)
- My Lonely Cowboy Melts Your Heart - (Adaptation by Jilk)
'Our Marriage Is Collapsing'
The 2011 Braindance! Forum Compilation
Following 2010's ode to roller disco, 'Rexing Classics', the members of the web's leading independent community forum for all things Electronic music (www.braindance.net) return to donate tracks for this years compilation. 19 massively diverse tracks from all around the world compiled for the cheerily titled 'Our Marriage Is Collapsing'.
- Topher (ft. Céline) - Shotgun Wedding
- UDAC - OCIM
- Stygian J - Flatpack Relationship
- Hardoff - Loa Loa Filariasis
- Gusset - Cab Ride To Hell
- Pastor Martin - 1000 Days
- Una Niña Malvada - Bodas De Laser
- Anexium - Eanise
- Thee Crumb - Sometimes You Wonder (Why You Even Bothered)
- Bendish - Indra's Net
- Wellcom - Collapse
- Ironic (ft. Cyan) - The Fallout Of Too Much Partying (The Children, Think Of The Children)
- Libythth - The Drain Leads To The Ocean
- mIIm - Irretrievable
- Szuumm - Men Are From Arse, Women Are From Venice
- T-toe - Well It Started Pretty Good But Then Kinda Fizzled Out
- Wave Editor - Immutable Oxytocin Vacuum
- Jilk - I'm Divorcing You Because Of Your Stupid Vagina
- Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla - Resigned
'Carry On!' EP
Bit-Phalanx veteran Jilk releases his biggest production to date, and debut physical release. 'Carry On!' is a five track collection of all new, tender and textured epics with a penchant for the climactic, and includes a wide array of guest collaborations; including an exclusive track with the legendary godmother of Japanese electronica, Coppe'. The free digital edition contains the basic 5-track edition of the EP in average quality MP3s.
However for a modest price, the beautifully packaged gatefold CD edition features an exclusive 24 min suite made from nine previously unreleased tracks, delivering an entire album's worth of material neatly packed into one EP. When purchasing the CD from our official store, you also will receive an additional remix of the track "Shhh!" by Jilk himself, not available anywhere else... as well as the entire EP instantly delivered digitally upon your CD purchase in the download format of your choice. Head over to our Bit-Phalanx Store now to purchase the CD edition.
- Severely Lacking Reset
- Man Up, Yeah?
- Dusty Tapes and Nuclear Raindrops (ft. Coppe')
- Pawed Into
- Dusty Archive - Exclusive 24min suite compiled from nine previously unreleased pieces. Only available on the CD edition.
- Shhh! (Jilk's Smooth Love Edit) - Digital bonus track. Only available when purchasing the CD edition.
Coppe' vs. Bit-Phalanx
BITP006CD/DL - MSR013CD/DL
Coppe', "The legendary godmother of Japanese Electronica", hooks up with the artists and associates of Bit-Phalanx and uses the highly infectious track 'Yogurt' (From Coppe's 2010 'Artificial Insemination' album) as the key ingredient for an entire album of lush, fun, mental and smile-inducing mixes and interpretations. Featuring very special guest mixers, Minotaur Shock (4AD), Kettel (Planet-Mu / Neo Ouija), Mrs Jynx (Planet-Mu), Terminal 11 (Cockrockdisco), Libythth (Phthalo) and Kelli Ali (ex-Sneaker Pimps / One Little Indian).
'Yogurt' is available as a luscious limited edition deluxe DigiPak CD from our new online store and selected UK independent high street retailers, and digitally from all your favourite online stores. If you choose to order the CD edition direct from our store, not only will you instantly receive the download edition instantly in any digital format of your choice, but you will also receive three exclusive bonus tracks (not available anywhere else). Also...
First 100 copies come with exclusive sticker set.
First 50 copies peronally autographed by Coppe' herself!
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THIS ALBUM WILL BE DONATED TOWARDS THE 2011 JAPANESE EARTHQUAKE & TSUNAMI APPEAL.
- Yogurt (Gareth Clarke Remix)
- Yogurt (T-toe's Muesli & Honey Remix)
- Yogurt (Kelli Ali's Black Cherry Remix)
- Yogurt (Professor Ojo Remix)
- Yogurt (Mrs Jynx Remix)
- Yogurt (Jilk's With Bit's Mix)
- Yogurt (Niggle's Probiotic Suppository)
- Yogurt (Terminal 11's Mango Lassi Remix)
- Yogurt (Fred moTh Ball Remix)
- Yogurt (Minotaur Shock Remix)
- Yogurt (Mr O's Fungal Remedy Remix)
- Me No Heart (Libythth's Yogurt Remix)
- Yogurt (Martin Phone's High Culture Remix)
- Yogurt (Kettel & Secede's Lo Amal Remix)
- Yogurt (Original - by Coppe' & Takachie)* Digital bonus track - only available when puchasing physical CD edition
- Yogurt (The Jash Mash)* Digital bonus track - only available when puchasing physical CD edition
- Yogurt (King Elytron's Dietry Chaos Remix)* Digital bonus track - only available when puchasing physical CD edition
Jash follows his 2010 'First White Light' EP with a new 5 track collection of even more bouncy, blissed out bass & beats in the form of 'Orbelovely', as he evolves his sound en route to pastures new.
- 3am Light
- Bouncy Tabla
- Delving For Change
- The Original Candle That Went Out Was Replaced By Three
'A Fistful of O' EP
Mr O releases the brutal, full-blooded and compelling follow-up EP to last years tranquil 'A Handul of O' EP; A five track pummelling aptly titled 'A Fistful of O'.
- 4 Fingers
- Heard 3rd
- Middle, Index, Thumb = Gun
- Your Signal, My Failure
* Download comes with exclusive expanded artwork,
and MP4 of the 'Head 3rd' video, directed by Jamie Levitt & David Winstone.
'Value Of Form' EP
Bit-Phalanx veteran T-toe finally releases his debut EP for us. A deliciously varied and soothing 7-track collection named 'Value Of Form', that still packs in a generous portion of T-toe's trademark Trombone tooting, dubstep rave-pop.
- Your Paws
- Kick It
- Because I Enjoy It
- Sugarball (11 Balls)
- One Door
- Slices For Rembrandt
The Braindance! Forum Rollerdisco Compilation
The members of the leading, independent online forum for all things Electronic Music, www.braindance.co.uk, pool their resources together to pay homage to the classic forgotten pass time of Rollerdisco for 'Rexing Classics', with 18 truly camp-tastic, disco-mindfucking results.
- Gusset - Brain Skate Work vs. The Planet Fucker
- Branflakes - Roller Girls
- L'ombard - We Touched At The Roller Disco
- Jilk - The Life And Times Of Roller Candy
- Szuumm - A Rollerdisco Jam Named V354 Cephei
- T-toe - Rolling Rhythm
- Serpico009 - Do Toestops Dream Of Electric Rinks?
- mIIm - Dark Clouds (rmx)
- UDAC - Rollerskate, LOLerskate
- DJ Alergio - Macchine In Fiamme
- Shanks Pony - In Poole In The Eighties
- Platinum Jackson - Twisted Ankle
- Realistic - Nonsensical Recreation
- Wellcome - Toe Jam
- Tophee Cheesecake - Rollerskates
- Libythth - Keep On Pressing On
- Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla - Skatetown Nails
- M.R. James - Ninety Skatey One
'Pomeranian' - Mini-album / EP
Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla
"Total Electronic Stimulation" in a form of a debut 'mini-album' from Bit-Phalanx's newest recruit, Bristol based "Spazzcore Fuckstepper", Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla. 'Pomeranian' is an 8 track ode to the highs and lows of high-octane sex, with a pinch of romantic irony, that introduces KvKvG's twisted Breakcore and dark take on the tired old dubstep formula with a much welcome bang.
- Hello Dude
- Huffing The Double Nitrous
- Splendid Boxes
- Barak Obama Goes Loco in A Restaurant
- Where's The Money, Shithead?
*Download comes with exclusive bonus expanded artwork by Kramer vs. Kramer vs. Godzilla.download
'Six Lanes of Seperation' EP
Our very own veteran Sitar & beats guru (and occasional Wrong Music signee) Hot Roddy, releases his debut solo EP for Bit-Phalanx; turning his ethnic influences inside out for a storming six track ode to the beautiful bleakness of his East London neighbourhood.
- The Quaint Noise Super Highway
- And (North Circular Remix)
- Two Broken Chairs
- Side Step
- Noodle Overdose
- Best Before 1997
'First White Light'
Following his wonderful twisted experimental noodlings with our HK119 remix EPs, Bristol based Jash and his wonderfully sun-kissed melodic synths and grooves are warmly and officially welcomed onto the Bit-Phalanx Roster. Inspired by the infamous UK "Blizzards" of '09 & '10, 'First White Light' is Jash's sparkling debut solo EP for Bit-Phalanx.
- Insepid Light
- Old Tune
- ew Room
- India Revelation
- Karied Tune
'Fractured Fulfillment' EP
Bit-Phalanx's first ever signee, Jilk, delivers his long awaited debut solo EP for Bit-P; 'Fractured Fulfillment'. An otherworldly, conceptual 6 track ode to the various states of sleep and (un)consciousness.
- As We Lay Our Heads
- Eternal Station
- Halfway Voices
- Trees In The Bedroom (False Awakening Interlude)
- Hypnogogic Radio
- For All Our Faceless Lovers
'Space Pt.1' Bonus Remix EP
HK119 vs. Bit-Phalanx
To celebrate the full commercial digital release of our HK119 remix album, 'Fast And Cheap Mixes', Bit-Phalanx and friends have compiled one last full free EP of previously unreleased and brand new remixes of HK's epic ode to the final frontier, 'Space Pt.1'.
- Space Pt.1 - (Timothy A.D. Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Martin Phone's European Antilobster Rexim)
- Space Pt.1 - (Jilk's Homeless Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Jash's Lysergic Summer Dream Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (T-toe's 33 Lightyear Trip Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Niggle's Moonsteppa Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (Microphyst's Tesco Shampoo Remix)
'Fast and Cheap Mixes'
HK119 vs. Bit-Phalanx
TPLP896DLX - One Little Indian Records / Bit-Phalanx Music
Bit-Phalanx's first ever commercial digital release arrives on One Little Indian Records, in the shape of a wonderfully mental 11-track remix album of Björk's favourite Finnish Electro-minx, HK119's 2008 album, 'Fast, Cheap and Out of Control'. The troops of Bit-Phalanx all take on a track of HK's each to bewildering effect. The resulting album, 'Fast And Cheap Mixes', is finally available to download from all your usual favourite digital stores now.
Click the Buy button to select between iTunes, Bleep, HMV Digital, 7Digital, Amazon, Play and Beatport.
- Mind - (Martin Phone's Bad Tempered Klavier Rexim)
- Clone - (Cloned by Niggle)
- Super Bug - (Same Actor Remix)
- Tropikalia - (T-toe's Claps And Bones Remix)
- Space Pt.1 - (IJO's Bardak Remix)
- What Am I - (Portmanteau Remix)
- Night - (Mr O's RSI Remix)
- Space Pt.2 - (Tulin-Fée's Tulin Seule Remix)
- Liberty - (Odan's Isaiah Berlin Remix)
- Celeb - (Hector Osbert's Smashing A Rock In Haris Pilton's Face Remix)
- Divine - (Jilk's Elea Remix)
'A Handful of O' EP
Mr O digs through his vast archives of buried gems to compile 'A Handful of O', a 5 track collection to show off his more delicate, ambient tendencies... without sacrificing any of his trademark sharpness and punch.
- February Sleep
- Drop The Anchor, Rock The Boat
'Verbal Dance' EP
Bit-Phalanx's veteran Acid-Jazz, Drill & Bass Lithuanian compiles six of his favourite unreleased tracks from 2005 - 2009 that demonstrate his harsher, mentalist tendencies.
- Pott Machin
- Twa Te
'C'est La Vie' Bonus Remix EP
HK119 vs. Bit-Phalanx
7 Track bonus remix EP by the acts and associates of Bit-Phalanx, to whet your appetite for the full HK119 remix album
- C'est La Vie (Jash's Mushroom Brew Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Mr O's Tyrant Load Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Douce Angoisse's Barbu Girl Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Topher's Life And Everything Therein Remix)
- C'est La Vie (Martin Phone's Ten Hertz Snare Remix)
- C'est La Vie (T-toe's Dub)
- C'est La Vie (K21's Masters Of The World Remix)
'The Welcoming Committee'
The troops of Bit-Phalanx
A full 13 track compilation from the entire Bit-Phalanx roster, to welcome you on board.
- Niggle - Lamentalist
- Hot Roddy - Tea Is The Drug
- Martin Phone - Over Before It Began
- Hector Osbert - The Memories Above You Whisper Under A Cloudless Sky
- Tulin-Fée - Avaloliteshrava
- T-toe - Sugarball
- Jilk - Nibo Clay
- Mr O - Projection Of A Heavy Heart
- Portmanteau - 1983arp
- Black Victory - Origami Skull Cop
- Douce Angoisse - Heartbiker
- IJO - Lithuanian Pop Fiesta Vol.1
- star delta - Deep And Meaningless